Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a red color left from a pimple on my face how can i get it to fade ?

don't pick at it and let it sit for a few months. There are creams sold only in a dermatology office that can fade the spot if it doesn't go away on its own. go buy a zeno, they really do work. Put it on your xmas list.I have a red color left from a pimple on my face how can i get it to fade ?
Put Visine on it. I swear it works!I have a red color left from a pimple on my face how can i get it to fade ?
usually it fades away in time, just be patien in thte mean time cover it with makeup.
it will fade away by time. just let it sit on there and dun touch it. you can use make up to cover it for a few day. it will finally fade away. trust me!
Hello!


Slice a potato and put flesh side to skin. Keep it on about 10 minutes. The enzymes in the potato do wonders for your skin!!


Jen
dry it with ointment

No comments:

Post a Comment