Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pimple like thing on my cartilage in my ear.?

I got my cartilage pierced in July and today I had to take it out for school and this is the first time I've taken in out since I got it pierced and so when I got home and was going to put the earring back in, there was a pimple like thing on both side of the piercing, I can't find the hole to put the earring in either. I tried to move it around and look for the hole and I make myself bleed. This is the first cartilage piercing I've had. I have other piercings on my ear lobes but nothings happened like this. What do I do? Is it infected? If you need more details just ask, I want my earring back in.Pimple like thing on my cartilage in my ear.?
it sounds like you have a keloid. a keloid is like a ball of tissue that forms around a piercing. i had one on my tragus. tea tree oil is the best thing fora keloid. it smells a little strong but it does help take away the keloid. once you get rid of that you can probably get it repierced. if it's already closed trying to shove it through will only irritate it further. good luck.Pimple like thing on my cartilage in my ear.?
its probably heeled over

No comments:

Post a Comment