Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have a really bad pimple. So bad that my face is swollen. need help!?

I have put rubbing alcohol on it for 3 days... and I have gotten the ';core'; out of it... I need healing! Someone help????I have a really bad pimple. So bad that my face is swollen. need help!?
Whatever you do, avoid touching it! Picking at it 'increases the time' it will be with you to three to four weeks. And a scar that will remain on your face. I had a pretty bad acne problem a while back, and my dermatologist had told me to quit using all store-bought products I had on my face. She pushed me towards drinking as much water as I could in a day, and drinking lukewarm water with a few drops of lemon in it every morning. The lemonwater supposedly makes my pores smaller. About a week after I started doing what she'd said, I started noticing a great change. Now my face is pretty much almost clear. You might want to try visiting your own dermatologist before trying these. It worked for me, but something different might work for you. Good luck! =)I have a really bad pimple. So bad that my face is swollen. need help!?
Okay...this might sound weird...but my sister uses toothpaste...it dries out the sore...and gets rid of the scar...its weird...but it works...for her anyway...try it on one pimple...and see if its for you...if not...then no harm no faul...take care. :)
I would suggest using hydrocortisone cream and put it on the area a few times a day. It can get rid of a zit in a day or so and help with healing. I also suggest you see a dermatologist for professional help if the condition persists.

No comments:

Post a Comment