Monday, August 23, 2010

I want to remove old pimple marks from my face how?prefer home remedy?

I don't know about home remedies, but there are several scar removal creams on the market today. Some of them might be prescription so talk to your doctor. There are also several other methods specifically for acne scarring. Microdermabrasion is one, but if you're not wanting to have surgery talk to your doctor and/or dermatologist.I want to remove old pimple marks from my face how?prefer home remedy?
u can use.. orange chilka... for the same... just keep it in sun %26amp; let it be hard after that u dust that ... then mix that with water in night or when ever u r free.. %26amp; put that on ur face.... it will help u gr8ly...





I can answer more precisely but in hurry





Thanx %26amp; Regards Report Abuse
I want to remove old pimple marks from my face how?prefer home remedy?
acne scar treatment








http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>
buy scar cream
  • cosmetics stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment