Friday, August 20, 2010

Hi can you get a pimple on the head hair? ?

Hi i am wondering because i have like a pimple lump which comes out on my head hair and don't know why do you think it's from my growth because i'm 17 now. Or should i go to doctor to sort this out.Please answer this thank you. And also when i try to pop it hurts like hell so i can't pop it either and after a while i pop it a yellowish liquid and also blood comes out so what can i do. plz answer this thank you.Hi can you get a pimple on the head hair? ?
I get those sometimes too, and I have been told that it is an infected hair follicle. If it is discharging infection, it would make sense to be a pimple because it is possible to get pimples anywhere on your body. Try taking a hot shower and really scrubbing your head while using shampoo. Don't try to pop it often, only when you think it is ready. If it doesn't go away and keeps bothering you, I would consult a doctor.Hi can you get a pimple on the head hair? ?
Yes, I get those a few times.


And mine always end up being ingrown hairs and I know it sounds gross but I end up having to have someone pull out the hair.


Because obviously you can't do it by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment