Monday, August 23, 2010

Have you ever made a BIG deal over one pimple?

No.Have you ever made a BIG deal over one pimple?
Yes for teenage girls its always a huge deal its like YUCK a growth on your face break out the 100 pimple creams, moisturizers, and washes!Have you ever made a BIG deal over one pimple?
yes i have! but it was bad. i was in jr high and i had a big one on my nose! really bad!
Only if it got a puss bubble





You'd make a big deal over it to , trust me!
Um.... No, because I dont have any pimples so far
Yes I have.
YES
OF COURSE


no one likes a stupid pimple
yeah haha.





well it like ruins your whole face..
yes right now OMG ITS HUGE!
yes i have.
I'm like that.
I don't believe so.
A week ago on my forehead...it's gone now
Even my macho husband has -we are all vain.
i don't have any

No comments:

Post a Comment