Monday, August 23, 2010

What to do with this pimple?

Hi. I know you're not supposed to pop or pick at them so I left this one. It's been there for 2 weeks now. It's really big and filled with pus but luckily the top isn't really white so people can't tell. I know its filled with pus though cause you can tell if you touch it. Anyway, am I supposed to pop this? How do I make it go away? My other pimples have shrinked or vanished but this one hasn't changed for a week now. What do I do?





thanks.What to do with this pimple?
Drying it out would be the best thing. Maybe use alcohol on a cotton ball. Use some pimple cream. If its ';ready'; I personally would try to get the pus out because it seems that is the only time it really starts to heal and go away. I hate pimples! I know how you feel.
  • cosmetics stores
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment