Monday, August 23, 2010

I've had a pimple for 2months and it's still there. Now, what should i use ?

I have tried salicylic acid and that didnt work. I've tried bezoyl peroxide and that didnt work. I have tried using a facial scrubs, which really cleaned most of my face, but that pimple is still there. It seems that i cant pop it since it is not a whitehead. I know Proactive nor Murad will work since they did not work for me. SO what i am asking here is for a product that someone out there knows for a fact that it works and that is worth buying.I've had a pimple for 2months and it's still there. Now, what should i use ?
What you do is look in the mirror at the pimple and say ';pimple, you're fired!'; and it should clear up in a day or so.........I've had a pimple for 2months and it's still there. Now, what should i use ?
Have U heard of the product Proactiv Solution?


It worked great on me. When you buy the Product, just read the easy step by step.
see a dermatologist! hope i helped:D
Dude...it is called a herpie!


NOT A ZIT
The same pimple? for two months you chould see your doctor and not listen to what some of these people are telling you. It could be a boil or something else. Picking at it could make it worse.
there are products that are sulfur based. they smell but do the trick. they come in certain creams i believe acnomel is one of them although im not certain of the name. whatever it is try sulfur.
burn it off
Have you been to the doctor if not maybe they can give you something better if you have been to the doctor go back.
(they take a while to kick in) but the ';diferin'; and ';duac'; creams worked wonders for me.
maybe go to a salon and have their facial person look at it...they might be able to extract it..
Have a doctor look at it, it might be a cyst and not a pimple, in which case you'd have to have it cut out.
OK - first I would use a q-tip and put some Ambesol (tooth ache medicine) on it to deaden the area. After about 5 minutes - I would take a needle and pop it. Will not hurt as the ambesol deadens the area. Then squeeze out the goo like normal and coat it with plain white toothpaste or a paste made from baking soda and water and sleep overnight. Pimple gone and will look more like a scrape and will disappear completely by the second day.
use rubbing alcohol. it works REALLY well and for the most parts, gets rid of pimples next-day. if not, just keep using it until it DOES go away. it helps.
make an appointment with a dermotologist. that's what i did and she prescribed this medication called ';differin'; that works very well. my face used to be a disaster but now it's fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment