Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a huge pimple on the side of my face the day before school! HELP!!!?

The rest of my face is cleared up and now i have this huge gash on my face cuz when i popped it it practically opened my whole face! gross i know but i need help cuz its coming back but i dont want to mess w/ it cuz i already have a huge hole in my face!I have a huge pimple on the side of my face the day before school! HELP!!!?
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!I have a huge pimple on the side of my face the day before school! HELP!!!?
the dude who said put toothpaste on it is right that does work. i do that sumtimes.you should try it.
put toothpaste on it over night n when u wakeup 2morrow morning wash your face
aw i feel bad 4 you =[. yea try toothpaste [or if u can an overnight pimple thing] then in the morning try foundation. good luck!!
use foundation!!
NEVER EVER POP YOUR PIMPLES!!!


let that be a lesson!! now you should use some kind of powder cover up... dont sweat it, everybody has it sometime in life.
Go to your local drugstore and get one of those Overnight Zit Spot treatments. I know Clean%26amp;Clear makes a good one. Sleep with the spot treatment on your zit all night to dry it out. In the morning it won't be as red and as gross looking. Then, cover it with foundation. Good luck!
put toothpaste on it and go to bed - DONT use the gels cuz they dont work!! in the morning when you wake up wash your face. hope this helps - peace
put toothpaste on it..this has worked.


its a home remedy. man everyones breaking out..haha


this is the second time i recommend toothpaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment