Friday, August 20, 2010

Have you ever had a pimple in your?

ear? What is the most inaccessible place you've had a zit?Have you ever had a pimple in your?
no but i've had one on my nose before, i looked like a f*cking reindeer it was so embarrassing and i'm embarrassed just talking about it, the inside of your ear has to be really inaccessible





the next thumbs down i get, i'm quitting this site foreverHave you ever had a pimple in your?
On my earlobe, it kind of hurt, but I still liked squeezing the hell out of it. The worst is on the outermost part of your @ss cheek where you sit on. You'd better pop those quick for a more comfortable day, especially if you have a hard seat at work or school.
Yeah, I get them all the time in the ridge of my ear. Can't ever get to them. And mine hurt to where they affect my whole ear and hearing too.
Yes





Once I had one right smack dab in the middle of my back





Just one


at least I think it was a pimple





whatever it was, it was annoying cause i couldnt reach it.
I've had them in the ear, on the earlobe, and behind the ear. Inside and behind are painful.
I had one in my ear, and it popped and pus ran in my ear. Ugh.
I have had one in my ear and that was a sore bastard..
nope. i had a pimple like thing when I had chicken pox though on my butt LOL
I had one on the back of my ear once and it was painful.
No but I've had one right on the inside of my nose and it hurt a lot.
Ew that's gross, lol.
ha No.


i had one in my nose tho
On my hip. It hurt like a batch of cookies.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment