Monday, November 21, 2011

What can i use to cure pimple on my face and make it smooth and glitering?

without dark spotsWhat can i use to cure pimple on my face and make it smooth and glitering?
You might try vitamin ';A';. Though I strongly advise that you consult a qualified medical practitioner (Doctor) first.What can i use to cure pimple on my face and make it smooth and glitering?
i use clean and clear pimple clearing speed gel and nothing works better than that.
use proactive its amazing
E-mail me at Jorgensen_Corliss@yahoo.com for acne cures and tips!
if u put toothpaste on iut over night its supposed to dry it out?
This has been an effective method, i swear to you....





Wash your face before you sleep using luke-warm water... use hypo allergenic soap. Use towel while soaping your face (soft towel). Do not use any harmful facial wash (avoid that)..... and lastly, SMILE :D
use proactive

No comments:

Post a Comment