Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a giant pimple on my forehead .. or what i think is a pimple!?

Okay so i got this weird thing on the bridge of my nose, in between my eyes. Its really big, but it looks nothing like a pimple. It kind of just is a bump, and it really hurts if I even touch it a little. I really dont know what it is. There isn't any discoloration, and it isn't the shape of a pimple. Does anybody know what this might be?I have a giant pimple on my forehead .. or what i think is a pimple!?
It's a more severe type of pimple. It's deep enough under the skin that it doesn't have a ';head'; so the most important thing is to NOT pop it. Why? Well, like I said, no ';head';, that means it doesn't have a specific direction to go in if you do pop it. It could go deeper into your skin and cause wicked bad infections with the scars to prove it.





It sounds a lot like what one would call ';cystic acne';, or just a nodule. They are indeed very painful and are big culprits when it comes to scars to due to people touching them so much. You can either wait it out, and it will dissapear like any other pimple, or if it is causing you some extreme pain and interfering with your life (Like if the pain keeps you awake) a dermatologist can either inject it with cortisone to destroy the bacteria, or lance it and perform an extraction.





I've never gotten the cortisone shot, but the lancing, oh my Lord.





It's like a gift from Heaven, the dermatologists are total experts (as they should be) so it's hardly uncomfortable, and afterwards it feels so much better because they remove all the painful gunk inside! The swelling (from the nodule, not the lancing) shrinks within minutes and it feels like a pressure has been taken off your face.I have a giant pimple on my forehead .. or what i think is a pimple!?
I had something similar to a pimple on palm of my hand. It hurt extremely bad, to the point were i could not lightly touch it without swearing. It turned out to be some sort of infection that had to be lanced at the ER. However that was after it got to about the size of a peanut M%26amp;M. Anyway..you probably just have a really bad pimple....we've all had them. If it gets worse or the pain bothers you...consider getting it checked.
Could be an infection.


Something like that happened to me, only it was on my forehead a little above my eye.


If it gets worse, definitely go see a doctor, they can take care of it.


But don't touch it anymore!
dont worry, I have one right now on my nose...


put toothpaste on it and wash it. I got scared too because it hurts alot, but my doctor said it will go away in 4 days!


good luck!
its probably an under the skin pimple.



it may be just a little side effect of pimples
could be a bug bite
could be a cyst??

No comments:

Post a Comment