Monday, November 21, 2011

I have this pimple sorta thing on my fore head wat is it?

its like red and it hurts when i touch it. i had one over my eyebrow to but its going away now. this other one is not though.it is rite between my eyebrows and it looks so weird is there neway to get rid of it fast? and wat is it?I have this pimple sorta thing on my fore head wat is it?
WOW!! How weird. I got the same exact thing around 3 weeks ago. I got this pimple right in between my eyebrows, it hurt so bad, and it was red, and EWWW!! I had one above my eyebrow too, and it's kinda still there. It took a while for the one between my eyebrows to go away. You can't really see it much anymore, but when I touch it, I can feel it.





Don't squeeze it or anything, it won't do anything cuz it's under the skin still.





What I did is very simple.





I bought facial soap from Neutrogena and I washed my face with it every morning and night, followed by a moisturizer from Olay. These two products helped so much.





When you wash your face, start off with washing your face with hot warm (this will open up your pores), lather the soap and massage it into your skin using a circular motion, then use cold water (closes your pores) to wash it off. PAT your skin dry. Then use the moisturizer.





The other thing that helped a lot too is the sun!! I went outside to sunbathe (make sure you're wearing sunscreen!!) and the pimple shrinked a little. I'm not sure why, but it did. It also looked less red.





Hmmmmmm try not to use foundation, just depend on your moisturizer for a while.


Good luck :(I have this pimple sorta thing on my fore head wat is it?
try toothpaste
It could be acne cyst. they are hard to make go away fast just try some oxy 10. don't squeeze it because you will only get a watery fluid out that replenishes it self. or you can go to the Dr. and ask for some Tazorac samples. that will dry it fast but don't use allot cuz it makes your skin peel.
It is most likely a pimple. And remember, DON'T TOUCH IT. That will make it more greasy and more dirty, causing it to stick around longer. To get rid of it, wash your face twice a day (once in the morning and once at night). First, use a facial cleanser (try Cetaphil daily facial cleanser). Then use deep-cleansing pads (try Clearasil acne control pore-cleansing pads). That should help clear it up quickly, as long as you don't pick at it.
a pimple.... try persa gel 10 or proactiv

No comments:

Post a Comment