Monday, November 21, 2011

Does proactive the pimple cream work?

ive used it and it didnt work the best, there are other products that are better... i use something like noxema or however u spell it.. i also mix it up and use diff. products every week, like one week ill use that one then ill use nutrogena stress control... it keeps my skin clear and also hydratedDoes proactive the pimple cream work?
I have used proactive treatment and yes it does work, the only flaw is that it has to be constantly used, if you stop using it you will again have bad skin. i found the product very very good but again the problem of forgetting or not having time one morning causes more breakouts. Another good thing i found was that i didnt need a restock all the time like they ask, they will call you and ask if you want it and if not just say no. i did, my first pacage lasted about 6 months :)


hope that helps.


ZoeDoes proactive the pimple cream work?
First of all, you have to use the stuff in the correct order. There are three steps to follow. First the Renewing Cleanser, second the Revitalizing toner, third the Repairing Lotion. Make sure to use the correct order.I have found success with this product. However, I do not use it every day like they say you should. That's too much. The company just wants your money. If you only use it 2 or 3 times a week, it works great! Good Luck.
no! its terrible! i go to a dermatalogist and i asked them about it. they said it doesnt work. Plus with personal experiance i found out its horrible! Dont fall for that stuff! i know the commercials are very convincing but just dont go for it! lol
i only know two people who have used proactive, and it did not work for either of them. i have also read a bunch of reviews from skin care websites, and they are pretty bad.
No it is the single worst products you can use on your skin.


For acne the best proven product line is bee luscious medicated acne products.
a friend of mine put me onto it 2 years ago


it is the best stuff , ill never change to anything else


try it its got a full money back guarantee


but I'm betting you ll love it to


x x x
no it doesnt actually. i was really disappointed with that cream. but i dont know. maybe it could have just been my face. maybe it will work different on yours. good luck =]
i rekon its all bull, none of that sheeit work


i dont need to use it because my skin is pretty good, but i have a cousin that always uses it and it doesnt work, juzt a waste of money (n)
nah i would stick to ones in the supermarket.. biore works for me and it has different variety to suit u.. and it not so expensive
it might make your skin worse, OR if it makes it better you gotta keep using it forever and if you stop it ruins your skin.





It's quite powerful...kinda like floor cleaner. LOL
I have the Same problem.


I have heard alot of Bad reviews about it .There has been some good comments on *Acne Free*


I hav'nt tried it but planing to .


Good Luck.................
No.


pimple creams never work.


Its just a waste of money, so don't bother.


Just live with the pimples.
I don't know. I have the best skin in the world.
from what ive heared, it doesnt work but try it anyway!
not for me. it made my skin worse. it was horrible :[

No comments:

Post a Comment