Monday, November 21, 2011

Do you love you partner enough to pop a pimple on their butt?

I sure do. At first in previous relationships I didn't pat any attention to it. Now that I have found the love of my life and I have became more comfortable, I look forward to it! I actually look for pimples to pop everywhere on his body, face, back, butt, etc. It has become a hobby of mine. It may be gross to some people, but not me. I say ';Turn over baby, let me see your butt'; lol!!Do you love you partner enough to pop a pimple on their butt?
i hate to admit it but yes i did. my boyfriend said it was giving him pain and if he could see it his self then he would have done it so i felt sorry for him and popped it.Do you love you partner enough to pop a pimple on their butt?
Yes, I do, and I did.
no
Uhhh no. She's on her own for that one.
yes, and i do.
why yes,...yes I would!
um ew. if i got a pimple on my butt i wouldnt love myself enough to pop it thats nastay

No comments:

Post a Comment