Monday, November 21, 2011

I hav a shiny skin but pimple n scars on my face....tell me what products to use n of which brand?

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii








Abt products use clearsil r clean and clear pimple creams available in markets and when it comes to natural follow this:





Remedies





* A paste made from one teaspoon each of sandalwood powder and turmeric mixed with milk, is very good. A paste of nutmeg and water is also beneficial.


* Half a cup of Aloe Vera pulp can be taken internally (Do not take internally if pregnant) or applied externally to the skin. Dosage: Twice a day.


* Before going to bed, was the face thoroughly and then apply a paste of 1 Tsp. coriander juice mixed with a pinch of turmeric powder.


* For pimples, apply a paste made from one teaspoon of cumin seeds. Remove after one hour.


* A paste of fresh fenugreek leaves, applied and washed off with warm water before going to bed prevents pimples.








BEst of Luck!!!I hav a shiny skin but pimple n scars on my face....tell me what products to use n of which brand?
for shiny skin and pimples n scars it is advisable to use products of AVIANCE BEAUTY SOLUTIONS from hindustan unilever network.they r extremely very good and effective vd visible results vdin one week 0of use and u wil definitely b benefitd. use 1 shine control face wash for washing your face till neck no soap on face 2 pore claryfying toner for toning 3 moisture omplex vd vitamin e for moisturising twice a day ,once in morning and once at night before going to bed.


revert from wherec to get these productsI hav a shiny skin but pimple n scars on my face....tell me what products to use n of which brand?
I have exact the same problems, I changed my drugstore products for for the following clinique products: face soap, clarifiyng lotion and moisturizing gel, even better skin tone corrector and all about eyes. Im also using sunscreen on my face before going out. If u check the internet page, every product has reviews. Believe me, Im an esthetician and I can assure u this products are worth the price.
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes the best is papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
you can use caladryl for pimples but i dont know remedy for scars on the face i too want to get rid of scars but i dont know any remedy.
Well Garnier Pure Active is good for scars. It is also great for sensitive skin types. I haven't tried any of their products from that range but St Ives really works as well!!!!
i have trouble with pimples also im not sure wat works either but use bio oil for ur scars its great i use it every nite
i would say lakme matteffect... if u can find it in a store... i use it and it totally makes my skin non shiny but clear...


good luck ;)
himalaya herbals the gentle face wash and follow with the lotion if need be.
use mederma for the scares.
use erytop A which is a good cream for pimples and scars
stop cutting your face....

No comments:

Post a Comment