Monday, November 21, 2011

Is it normal to get a pimple on ur earlobe?

cuz i got one and it hurtsIs it normal to get a pimple on ur earlobe?
Yes totally. Pimples can grow anywhere in your body.


Just don't touch it and it will go away in a few days.Is it normal to get a pimple on ur earlobe?
Yes, many people get pimples on their ears, face, butt, back, legs, arms, everywhere. Don't fret though I have had one on my earlobe as well and they tend to go away quickly. It will be gone before you know it. Just put some acne gel on it or wash it with a your normal acne product that you use.
Hi Gurl,


I have never had a Pimple on My earlobe!!! In-fact I didn't have many Pimples at all!!! It probably is a Pimple and they do hurt when They first start coming out..Pop it and put rubbing alcohol on it..It will dry it out in Know time..I did that when I did get a Pimple and it Always when away in about 3 to 4 days..


Your Friend,


poppy1
Yes, Just not all the time. It's normal don't worry!

No comments:

Post a Comment