Monday, November 21, 2011

I have a pimple INSIDE my nose?

hellllllp. it hurts.I have a pimple INSIDE my nose?
Yeah, I hate them, too. Try to pass some warm salted wate through your nose (helps clear your sinuses, too) %26amp; if it's hot %26amp; red, hold a tissue in hot water to it.I have a pimple INSIDE my nose?
Ok, don't keep on touching your nose or pinching it or something. The pimple inside might explode. Just wait for it to be gone... And when you sneeze, use a clean tissue, not a cloth because if its cloth, you might inhale dust or something in the air, and that causes irritation in your nose and that might get worse!
It's an infected hair root. Usually someone can see it and pull it out and the pain relief is immediate.Looks like a hair in a pimple and that's what it is.
I've had a few of those and they hurt like hell! Wait a few days and it should go away, if you can pop it, it will go away faster but it's really hard to do lol
And you will have it for a few more days. There is nothing you can do. Give it 3-4 days and it will be gone.
I too have a pimple inside my nose. i just ignore it. but never try to touch it, or it'll get worse. Believe me, I have the experience.
Happened to me once. Just ignore it. DON'T TOUCH IT. YOU MAY INFECT IT. If you let it be, it just goes away in 2-5 days. Don't worry and good luck!
Get a flannel and put hot water on the flannel (pretty hot) and put it on the ppimple it should go down?? that if u cn get it .





or maybee tweeseers? haha








GOODLUCK.
It'll go away. Just don't touch it till then. That'll make it worse.
your body is heat .drink aluvera juice and that will cool your body
lol i hate those! just have to wait for it to go away.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment