Monday, November 21, 2011

Angry, ozzing pimple that won't go away, SOS!!!!?

Doesn't that sound pretty. It's giagantic, it's near my nose so not easy to hide. I tried to pop it and now it's angrier and redder than before. It's a monster.





I've tried to put make up on it but it's oozing some disgusting liquid.





Tomorrow is Monday. Other than call in sick, do you have any suggestions on how to get this thing to chill out?! It hates me, I hate it, it's all bad.





Thanks for any help!





Angry, ozzing pimple that won't go away, SOS!!!!?
Sounds like a boil. You can get it to drain by hot packing it with hot washcloths. Then put antibiotic ointment on it. But you are going to have to let it heal. It won't be gone by tomorrow.





All the best.
  • cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment